Our Clinical Trial Laboratory Services
With Cerba Research’s clinical trial laboratory services, your samples are in safe hands. We offer comprehensive clinical trial laboratory testing, from safety to specialty, ensuring that you meet your objective.
Our capabilities include:
- Standard safety testing – standard haematology, biochemistry panels, urinalysis, serology & coagulation testing
- Molecular biology testing – qPCR, RT-PCR, dd-PCR, RT-PCR, Multiplex PCR amplification, BioFire FilmArray
- Lab testing in clinical trials – (incl. assay development & technology transfer) – biomarker-driven trial solutions
- Flow cytometry – BD FACS Canto™ II (12-Color), Cytek Aurora (>40 Colors), BD FACS lyric whole blood, bone marrow, PBMC
- Histopathology and anatomic pathology – Multiplex and standard IHC, Immunostaining, ISH/FISH, 200+ biomarkers FFPE, Cryosections Leica, Roche Ventana, RUO/IVD
- Genetics/NGS – NGS (WEG, WGS), mutation analysis, MRD, RCL, VCN, Illumina (MiSep, HiSeq, NextSeq, NovaSeq) & Sanger, Nanostring
- Microbiology – culture and identification, antibiotic resistance testing, microbiome analysis (sequencing)
- Cell Isolations – PBMC, BMMC, CD138+ isolations performed in-house, pre-analytical processing network of labs
- ELISA-based Assays – ELISA, MSD S600 Meso Scale Discovery, Luminex, Ella ProteinSimple, Quanterix Simoa HD1
- Bioanalysis – PharmacoKinetics, drug performance with PK, PD/ADA, small & large molecules, ELISA-based methods LC-MS/MS
- Functional cell-based assays – T-cell activation, ADCC, ELISpot
- Virology testing -Virus Culture, TCID50, neutralization assays, inhibition assays, viral load, genotyping & phenotyping
- Digital imaging – Transforming visual results into quantifiable data with Halo® and Visiopharm® Software
We facilitate state-of-the-art technology, subject matter expertise, and specialized logistics and operations to accelerate your rare disease development.
We provide you with an adaptive, specialist oncology team with access to the latest science and technology to optimize your oncology trials.
With extensive IHC experience, Cerba Research can support any program with the highest chances of success.
Get in Touch
Reach out to our experts and discover how we can help advance transform your research and advance healthContact Us