Marc Van Pruijsen is the Global head of Logistics at Cerba Research since the merger of Viroclinics-DDL and Cerba Research with over 20 years of experience in supply chain management & logistics. Before this he was the Director Global Logistics at Viroclinics – DDL and responsible for the Viroclinics Xellerate business line with the goal of providing better logistics support for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device.
Before this he spearheaded the supply chain efforts of Amway for over 10 years with new product instructions and improving its logistical processes during this time. Before this he held various logistical positions.
Marc holds a bachelor’s degree in international marketing, as well as management & organizational sciences. He obtained a master’s degree in Transport & Logistics at TIAS-NIMBAS in Tilburg.
- Global Head of Logistics & CTOS and General Manager Viroclinics Xellerate, Cerba Research (2022 – Present)
- General Manager, Viroclinics Xellerate (2021 – 2022)
- Director Global Logistics, Viroclinics DDL (2020 – 2021)
- Director Supply Chain Development & Innovations, Amway (2010 – 2020)
- Program Manager Russia Business Operations Set Up and Implementation, Accent Business Group International (2001 – 2009)
- Supply Chain Planning Lead, Amway Europe (1997 – 2000)
- Total Quality Management Specialist, Lamb Weston (1995-1996)