Piet is a highly motivated and dynamic professional with 20+ years of international experience in both life sciences and financial services industry. A results-oriented and passionate people manager with proven track record of developing teams and leading them successfully through change. He comes to Cerba Research from a rich career at reputed organizations such as Oxurion, GSK Vaccines, GE Healthcare and KPMG. He has a master’s degree in Commercial Engineering at the KU Leuven, in Belgium.
He comes with experience in leading teams in Project Management, Performance Management & Reporting Analytics, Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt), Process & Risk Management, Business and Financial Planning and Change Management. His key responsibilities will be to develop a new vision and strategy for Cerba Research’s Operations, integrating the different business units, as well as improve cross-functional operations. He will be working closely with department heads throughout the organization to design and implement the plans that will benefit and enhance our operational performance, productivity, and capacity.
- Chief Operating Officer, Cerba Research (2022 – Present)
- Drug Development Lead / Head of Project Management, Oxurion NV (2019 – 2022)
- Director Performance, Process and Risk Management R&D, GSK (2010 – 2018)
- EMEA Client Operations Manager, GE Capital (2008 – 2010)
- HR Services Leader, GE Electric Corporate (2005 – 2008)
- FP&A Manager, GE Healthcare (2003 – 2005)
- Senior Audit Supervisor, KPMG (1997 – 2001)