Charlotte Michel joined Cerba Research in 2020 and is the Chief HR Officer, responsible for the people dimension of the business, and for ensuring, in strong collaboration with the Leadership Team, that HR programmes are aligned with the company’s strategy. She has 25 years of HR experience in IT services, Automotive, Supply Chain and Healthcare. She started her career in Recruitment and HR Development before moving to HR Business Partner and HR leadership roles.
Charlotte has a Master’s Degree in Organisational Psychology from the Université de Paris Cité.
- Head of Human Resources, Cerba Research (2020 – present)
- HR business Partner EMEA, Guerbet (2018 – 2020)
- HR Business Partner, Geodis Freight Forwarding (2008 – 2018)
- Management Development Support Manager, Faurecia (2003 – 2008)
- Recruitment Consultant, EMDS Consulting (2001 – 2002)
- Recruiting Officer, Unilog (1998 – 2000)