David’s key responsibilities as Cerba Research’s CFO are to support the new vision and strategy for Cerba Research, securing cash and profitability and integrating the P&Ls of all the different business units. He works closely with Business Unit heads and the rest of the Leadership Team to design and implement the plans that will enhance Cerba Research’s financial performance and support the business plans.
David brings over 15 years’ experience in building different functions, from finance and tax to legal and HR, through various stages of a company’s lifecycle. He previously worked as CFO or VP Head of Finance at reputed organizations such as Coyote Logistics, Land Life Company, Zamro, Greetz and Ernst&Young since 2004.
He has a Master of Science in International Business at the Maastricht University (NL), and a Bachelor of Business Economics at the Hogeschool Zuyd, Sittard (NL).
- Chief Financial Officer, Cerba Research (2022 – Present)
- Vice President Head of Finance Europe, Coyote Logistics (2019 – 2022)
- Chief Financial Officer, Land Life Company (2018 – 2019)
- Chief Financial Officer, Sensoterra (2018 – 2019)
- Head of Finance & Analytics, Zamro (2016 – 2018)
- Co-Founder, Crowdfunders Market (2016 – 2017)
- Strategic Advisor, Independent (2013 – 2016)
- Chief Financial Officer, Kibo Motorcycles BV (2014 – 2015)
- Chief Financial Officer, Greetz (2006 – 2013)
- Staff Audit, EY (2004 – 2006)