Jérôme Sallette is a thought leader with a career of over 25 years in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector. As CSO of both Cerba Research and Cerba Healthcare he has helped define and implement the global strategic view.
He started his career as an R&D engineer at Novartin and continuing with a PhD thesis in neurology at the Institut Pasteur. Afterwards he started his corporate career as the Scientific Marketing Manager at IMSTAR SA.
Jérôme started his career at Cerba as the International Marketing Manager, defining and implementing the marketing strategy for esoteric clinical pathology testing activity of the entire group, the central lab testing operations for clinical trials and the first line clinical pathology operations in France. Afterwards he continued as the groups Chief Innovation Manager before making the switch to the Science department as the Chief Scientific Officer for the Cerba Healthcare Group and for Cerba Research.
Jérôme holds an engineering degree from ESPCI which he followed up with a DEA in Physics & Biology and a PhD in Neurobiology from the Université Paris Cité and a Specialized Master in Marketing Management from the ESSEC Business School.
- Chief Scientific Officer, Cerba Healthcare (2020 – Present)
- Chief Scientific Officer, Cerba Research (2020 – Present)
- Chief Innovation Officer, Cerba Healthcare (2014 – 2020)
- International Marketing Manager, Cerba (2010 – 2014)
- Scientific Marketing Manager, IMSTAR S.A. (2005 – 2010)
- Researcher in Neurobiology, Institut Pasteur (2000 – 2004)
- R&D Engineer, Novartis (1998 – 2000)