Hemato-oncology Multiple Myeloma
Discover how our experts helped our sponsor set up a randomized, open-label, multicentre Phase 3 study to compare progression-free survival upon two different combination therapies (with a targeted MoA) in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
See how we were able to handle:
- aggressive study timelines
- frequent changes to the protocol
- the adding CD138+, FISH, and cell clonality added after the study started
- Japan added as a separate study later as well
- the sponsor monitored TAT closely and wanted centralized genomics testing and aggregate reporting.
Reach out and discover how our experts can help advance your clinical trialContact Us