Join Robin Bombardi, Senior Scientist at Illumina, Goran Marinković, Ph.D. Immunologist at Cerba Research, and Henk-Jan van den Ham, Research Team Lead at ENPICOM, on November 16 as they discuss innovations in the immune repertoire library preparation, sequencing, and data analysis.
– Applications of repertoire sequencing in immuno-oncology and beyond
– How to establish and test a robust repertoire sequencing and analysis approaches
– Important aspects of sample processing and validation
– Rep-Seq data analysis challenges and how to overcome them
– #NextSeq 2×300 vs MiSeq 2×300 and the impact in depth and quality
Click HERE to save your spot for the webinar!