Our team of dedicated scientists will work with you to understand your needs from preclinical through to clinical trials and tailor assay development to meet your research, clinical or commercial objectives.
Custom Assay Development
Today’s rapid proliferation of scientific data places more knowledge within our reach than ever before. At Cerba Research, powerful expertise with global access to demographically rich data and industry-leading laboratories drives the development of more advanced biomarker strategies and informs downstream decisions sooner. This intelligence yields novel tests and custom assays that can change the shape of your clinical investigation and accelerate your progress to market.
Our Assay Development Process
Cerba Research has built a reputation as a trusted partner committed to ensuring you benefit fully from our personalized services and scientific solutions. In close collaboration with your team, we take your clinical investigation and its very specific requirements as our blueprint for customized, highly validated assay development.
Cerba Research also develops tailor-made virological, immunological and molecular assays and is highly experienced in all phases of assay development.
You can rely on Cerba Research to outsource your research questions, including:
● Passive immunization
● Antiviral therapy
● Antiviral prophylaxis
● Drug delivery
● Resistance mutants
Assay Development Services
In order to meet the growing demand for truly global studies, we complement our services with local assay operations, starting in China. Our custom assay development services include:
- Custom assay development and validation
- Exploratory & regulatory supporting primary and secondary endpoints
- Fit-for-purpose validation (FFP)
- Flexible solutions for your complex flow cytometry assay
- Comprehensive, selective cytokine profiling
- Immuno-profiling and biomarker analysis for patient screening and monitoring with flow cytometry
- Molecular diagnostics tools including NGS
- Bioanalytical support in method development, validation, and sample analysis of PK/PD and immunogenicity assays
- Tissue biomarker assay optimization for IHC, ISH and multiplex
- Established track record based on multiple viruses such as Influenza, RSV, Polio, Rhino/ Entero
- In-house capabilities to perform several read outs: virus titres, virus copies, plaques, PCR, DNA sequencing, amino acid sequencing, antibody titres, etc.
- Off the shelf assays
Technology Transfer Of Immunofixation Electrophoresis (IFE) Reflex Assay
Discover our US Laboratory
Scientific project management documentation
Scientific project management comes with early discussions to define the best scientific and technical solution for each request. The design is then fully described in an analytical plan, provided for approval before the execution of the program. The final analytical report includes the comprehensive information about samples, platforms and assays, QCs and results.
Submit your assay development & validation request hereContact Us