In Situ-Hybridization (ISH) and Multiplex ISH
Our tissue analysis team can support your simplex and multiplex ISH assays on FFPE samples using various automated platforms (Ventana Benchmark, Leica Bon and Dako Omnis) for access to the widest range of kits and probes.
Whether your program requires clinically-validated ISH, or the development and validation of multiplex ISH or ISH+ combined with IHC panels, Cerba Research can be your trusted partner for the analysis of RNAs in tissue samples.
Cerba Research’s Tissue Analysis Laboratory of Montpellier, France (formerly known as Histalim) has been certified by the Advanced Cell Diagnostics’ (ACDbio) Certified Service Provider program.
This program, initiated and conducted directly by ACDbio, ensures that certified labs provide the highest-quality ISH data when using their RNAscope® assays.
Cerba Research Montpellier is an Advanced Cell Diagnostics’ Certified Services Provider.
Advantages of RNAscope ISH Technology
- A powerful spatial genomics and transcriptomics tool for sensitive detection and detailed localization of all types of cellular nucleic acids at the single cell level, whilst maintaining the spatial tissue microenvironment
- Amplifies target-specific signals to provide clear, valuable results with high sensitivity and specificity
- RNAscope ISH Technology can be applied over many applications : immune-oncology, cell and gene therapy and single-cell analysis.
- Available in both chromogenic and fluorescent labels.
- May be used as single plex, duplex and ISH/IHC
- combination staining
- Professional Assay Services provides to support clinical and pre-clinical studies
Get in touch with our experts to discover how we can help you advance your research with In Situ-Hybridization (ISH)Contact Us