A Network of Flow Cytometry Experts
Our dedicated flow cytometry (FCM) team works closely with you to develop customized panels. Our experts interpret your complex data, offering invaluable insights into your clinical research.
We are dedicated to continually expanding and improving our flow cytometry services worldwide to better support your journey to personalized medicine. In September 2021, we joined forces with ACT Genomics to launch CerbACT Asia, our immuno-oncology center of excellence in Taipei. In addition to cutting-edge flow cytometry technology, CerbACT Asia also provides histopathology, multiplex immuno-histochemistry (IHC), PBMC, and cell isolations.
Flow Cytometry At Cerba Research: A Global Implementation
At Cerba Research, we have global expertise in the following sample matrices:
- Whole blood in various anticoagulant types
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) isolation using a globally harmonized procedure or ad hoc customization
- Bone marrow aspirate and bone marrow mononuclear cell (BMMC) isolation
- Customized magnetic bead isolation with expertise in rare populations (i.e. CD138+ cells)
- Same instrument platform globally
- Standardized instrument setting per assay
- One acquisition template on the instrument per assay
- Centralized data analysis with one analysis template using FCS Express software
- Centralized data review by trained Scientists
A Global Implementation
- Benefit from a global flow cytometry capability
- Utilizing one SOP for sample processing, validation and assay transfer
- Standardized instrument settings for each assay
- Centralized data analysis and review
Flow Cytometry Panels and Biomarkers at Cerba Research
We Offer Expertise And Custom Solutions On A Global Scale
Flow Cytometry Advantages In Immunotherapy Clinical Trials
In precision medicine, every blood sample reveals a patient’s story. Flow cytometry allows researchers to read every word of that story instantly.
Related library content
Webinar: The Advantages and Versatility of Flow Cytometry in Clinical Development
The future of therapeutics lies in immunotherapy through biomarkers. One such biomarker analysis technique is flow cytometry. What is flow cytometry’s added value within clinical trials?
Reach out to our flow cytometry team and discover how we can help you advance your researchContact Us