The usefulness and efficiency of PBMC studies should not be overlooked. The increased use of these immune mononuclear cells as a promising indicator of drug efficacy in clinical trials as well as the increased convenience of working with samples versus conducting testing makes PBMCs crucial. At Cerba Research we embrace the potential of PBMC activities to maximize impact in clinical research.
To keep up with rising clinical research demand we perform various PBMC activities like isolation from whole blood samples and DNA extraction using advanced technologies and equipment.
- PBMC isolation on a global scale
- Harmonized SOP/QC and instrumentation
- Utilize Density Grade Centrifugation (DCG) with CPT® tubes
- For use in immunology, infectious disease, hematological malignancies, vaccine development, transplant therapy, personalized medicine, and toxicology.
At Cerba Research, we can also efficiently isolate BMMCs for your clinical trials. We have done so on numerous occasions, mostly for hematological malignancy trials
PBMC Capability & Expertise
- Management of sample processing labs
- PBMC personal training program and certification
- Custom sampling kits preparation
- Sample tracking and tracing (e.g. guaranteeing a temperature-controlled supply chain and online-sample timelines.)
- Premium courier transportation in accordance with ADR & IATA regulations
High Quality Standards
- All our pre-processing labs are accredited to the relevant local laboratory accreditation standards, which include: CAP, GCP, GLP, ISO17025/15189.
- Quality control and personnel training is monitored on-site to ensure compliance with the processing procedures required by the customer.
- 45+ processing labs in America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia
- Ability to on-board lab partners worldwide
- Our standard PBMC processing protocol includes Vacutainer® CPT Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tube
- Customized upon request short turnaround times
- Same-day PBMC isolation
Turnaround times may vary from one country to another, reflecting possible transportation delays or excessive workloads within the lab.
Discover how we process PBMCs
Reach out to our experts and discover how we can help you transform research and advance healthContact Us