Today’s rapid proliferation of scientific data places more knowledge within our reach than ever before. At Cerba Research, powerful expertise with global access to demographically rich data and industry-leading laboratories drives the development of more advanced biomarker strategies and informs downstream decisions sooner. This intelligence yields novel tests and custom assays that can change the shape of your clinical investigation and accelerate your progress to market.
Cerba Research has built a reputation as a trusted partner committed to ensuring you benefit fully from our personalized services and scientific solutions. In close collaboration with your team, we take your clinical investigation and its very specific requirements as our blueprint for customized, highly validated assay development.
- Off the shelf assays
- Custom assay development and validation
- Exploratory & regulatory supporting primary and secondary endpoints
- Fit for purpose validation (FFP)
- Flexible solutions for your complex flow cytometry assay
- Comprehensive, selective cytokine profiling
- Immuno-profiling and biomarker analysis for patient screening and monitoring with Flow Cytometry
- Molecular diagnostics tools including NGS
- Sophisticated bioanalytical support in method development, validation, and sample analysis of PK/PD and immunogenicity assays
- Tissue biomarker assay optimization for IHC, ISH and Multiplex
Technology transfer of IFE Reflex Assay
Discover our US Laboratory
Scientific project management documentation
Scientific project management comes with early discussions to define the best scientific and technical solution for each request. The design is then fully described in an analytical plan, provided for approval before the execution of the program. The final analytical report includes the comprehensive information about samples, platforms and assays, QCs and results.
Submit your Assay development & validation request hereContact Us