We’re proud and excited that Viroclinics-DDL, the fast-growing global specialist in virology and immunology, has become part of Cerba Research. Coming together has expanded and transformed our diagnostic solutions for clinical trials to give you even greater access to exceptional scientific and technical teams in multiple treatment areas for drug and vaccine development. Our joint vision is to transform research and advance health for you, your patients, and scientific communities across the world.
New and improved benefits for you and your teams
By coming together with Viroclinics-DDL, the Cerba Group has extended our services to offer you preclinical research, clinical trial diagnostics, assay development, and virology clinical trial logistic services. Our enhanced capabilities give you access to in-house laboratory testing to support the development of vaccines, antibodies, and antiviral compounds targeting viral infectious diseases.
Together we provide clinical trial central and speciality laboratory services to give you a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and capabilities at every stage of clinical trials, from assay development in multiple therapeutic areas to the latest technology available in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, Next Generation Sequencing, and immunoassays.
Deepening therapeutic insight
As well as our unparalleled scientific expertise, you can draw on our fast-expanding portfolio of therapeutic areas, including Oncology and Immuno-Oncology, Metabolic Diseases, Virology and other Infectious Diseases, Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases, Neurology and Rare Diseases.
Our portfolio of scientific and technical expertise combined with our global capabilities, vast databases of patient data and samples, and best-in-class logistics removes the uncertainty from sample management, reduce risks, and enables the accuracy and acceleration of your drug and vaccine development projects from start to finish.
New highlights for your team
• Early stage and preclinical testing services, including in-house developed customized animal models.
• Access to biomedical and genetic data from over 45 million patients per year from across Europe, Africa, and North America.
• Capability to sequence 1000+ whole human genomes per week.
• Unique access to Africa’s growing population including diverse samples for non-clinical research.
• A gateway for customers to conduct studies in China with local capabilities within an integrated global solution.
• Access to exceptional scientific and technical teams in multiple treatment areas for drug and vaccine development.
• A cutting-edge specialist laboratory network of over 1000 labs including in-house BSL2 and BSL3 labs in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
• Largest global PBMC network
• Extended virus biobank services
• Access to specialty techniques including flow cytometry and anatomical pathology solutions.
• Molecular diagnostics expertise, supporting immuno-oncology, cell & gene therapy, and infectious diseases clinical trials.
What does this mean for you?
While Viroclinics-DDL is changing its name, our relationship won’t change. All your existing contracts, agreements, and business relationships will continue as they are and our business structure, team members, contacts, ongoing projects and commitments stay the same. You can continue to rely on us as your trusted partner, and we are excited to continue providing you with the highest level of support. This name change is the first step to full integration with the Cerba Research brand by 2024.
We value our partnership
We are grateful for your unwavering support and loyalty throughout our journey together. We are genuinely excited about this new chapter in our company’s history and the opportunity to enhance our partnership even further. We look forward to serving you as Cerba Research and delivering continued success to your business.
Want to know more?
We are aware that you might have questions or concerns about this change, and we encourage you to reach out to your dedicated account manager or our customer service team. They will be more than happy to help and answer any questions you may have. Contact Us
To learn more about Cerba Research visit Our DNA – Cerba Research
Your questions answered
1. Why are the Viroclinics and DDL websites being integrated with the Cerba Research site?
As Viroclinics-DDL becomes part of Cerba Research, we are one company, with one voice and one extended offer for all our clients. Our goal is to work together to deliver the best outcome for our customers, sharing our learnings and expertise, integrating our processes, and taking the best from both companies to offer even better service to you and all our customers.
2. Where can I find all the VC-DDL services I am used to?
3. How can I contact Viroclinics-DDL?
You can still contact the Viroclinics-DDL team (now called Cerba Research Netherlands) using the Contact Us form. Please specify the therapeutic area and/or the clinical trials laboratory services you are interested in, so we can make sure you are directed to the right services.
You can also check our locations and reach us by telephone by visiting the following link.
4. How long will the Viroclinics and DDL websites be redirected?
Both websites will be redirected until further notice in 2024.
5. Where can I find Viroclinics-DDL brochures and materials?
You can find all our brochures, whitepapers, and general marketing materials in our resource library.
6. Will my contacts change?
All your contacts and teams will stay the same and there are no organizational changes.
We do have a new e-mail domain address. From Monday 10 July 2023, emails sent to @Viroclinics.com will be forwarded automatically to our new email address @cerbaresearch.com. To read more about the e-mail domain change click HERE
7. What has happened to Viroclinics Xplore, Viroclinics Xellerate and the other sub-brands?
These have become part of the Viroclinics-DDL brand, now a Cerba Research organisation. In 2024 we will move forward under the Cerba Research name for all our services and solutions.
8. Will the change affect how Viroclinics-DDL operates?
No, nothing is changing – it is business as usual. There is no impact on current and future studies, and our team is working diligently behind the scenes to prepare for the next phase of full integration into the Cerba Research brand.
9. Will Cerba Research still be focused on Infectious Diseases?
Yes. Cerba Research will keep investing in the field of infectious diseases by providing-world class operational expertise, logistical infrastructure, and the scientific rigor needed to effectively deliver clinical trial services and solutions.
Reach out to our experts and see how we can help advance your clinical trialContact Us