Integrating our clinical trial activity with large medical laboratories allows us to provide global analyses of all your safety samples. Our approach for these assays is fully automated, with high throughput and excess capacity across all our locations.
We secure standardization on a global scale and correlate all instruments through regular external proficiency tests to guarantee comparable reference ranges. By harmonizing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and using uniform methods and instruments in all our global laboratories, we ensure that all results are comparable and can be combined through one global database.
We understand the importance of delivering safety testing results on time. They not only help support patient progress within a clinical trial but also provide sites with the data they need to make decisions. All of our labs participate in the appropriate RIQAS program, underpinning their quality.
Key routine safety instruments:
- Roche Cobas®
- Beckman Coulter
- DiaSorin LIAISON®
- Siemens ADVIA Centaur
- Abbott ARCHITECT™
Accurately monitoring the safety of your innovative therapy is a crucial step in your clinical development.
Processing Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) and BMMC (Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cells) for Clinical Trials
The usefulness and efficiency of PBMC studies should not be overlooked. The increased use of these immune cells as a promising indicator of drug efficacy in clinical trials as well as the increased convenience of working with samples versus conducting testing makes PBMCs crucial. At Cerba Research we embrace the potential of PBMC activities to maximize impact in clinical research.
To keep up with rising clinical research demand we perform various PBMC activities like isolation from whole blood samples and DNA extraction using advanced technologies and equipment.
- PBMC isolation on a global scale
- Harmonized SOP/QC and instrumentation
- Utilize Density Grade Centrifugation (DCG) with CPT® tubes
- For use in immunology, infectious disease, hematological malignancies, vaccine development, transplant therapy, personalized medicine, and toxicology.
PBMC Capability & Expertise
- Management of sample processing labs
- PBMC personal training program and certification
- Custom sampling kits preparation
- Sample tracking and tracing (e.g. guaranteeing a temperature-controlled supply chain and online-sample timelines.)
- Premium courier transportation in accordance with ADR and IATA regulations
High Quality Standards
- All our pre-processing labs are accredited to the relevant local laboratory accreditation standards, which include: CAP, GCP, GLP, ISO17025/15189.
- Quality control and personnel training is monitored on-site to ensure compliance with the processing procedures required by the customer.
- 45 processing labs in America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia
- Ability to on-board lab partners worldwide
- Our standard PBMC processing protocol includes Vacutainer® CPT Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tube
- Customized upon request short turnaround times
- Same-day PBMC isolation
Turnaround times may vary from one country to another, reflecting possible transportation delays or excessive workloads within the lab.
Discover how we process PBMCs
RIQAS RANDOX International Quality Assessment Scheme
RIQAS is the largest international EQA (External Quality Assessment) scheme in the world. It is used by more than 50,000 laboratories in over 139 countries worldwide, ensuring an extensive database of results for many analytical methods, directly increasing statistical validity. Currently there are 35 programs available. All our Cerba Research partner labs participate in the appropriate RIQAS programs. The entire RIQAS program at Cerba Research is coordinated by the scientific operations team.
Speciality Laboratory Testing & Biomarker Solutions
Benefit from our customised biomarker service to obtain innovative, flexible solutions grounded in expert science.
Work with our team of dedicated scientists for assay development that meets your research, clinical or commercial objectives.
Data & Quality
Gain easy access to your clinical study results via our secure, online platform.
Reach out to our experts and discover how we can help you advance your clinical trialContact Us